At All Sydney Tow Truck, we deem it our downright responsibility to be of imperative automotive service to each and every one of our cherished customers in troubling times following Covid-19. Your safety occupies our salient set of duties, alongside making automotive integrity at hands an essential. Catering an unblemished and smooth process of serving the troubled at roads remains the major aim of All Sydney Tow Truck.
Healthcare of our Team
Here we exhibit the chief measures acted upon at All Sydney Tow Truck’ team:
1. Our team members make it certain to obey the precautionary measures set out by WHO to make sure our customers health remains our utmost priority.
2. Drivers are tested on daily basis to provide a doubt free platform before reaching out to our cherished customers.
3. Prioritizing the health of our team alongside, we reach out customers as well to ensure if any infected members are present on site or nearby.
4. Adequate hygiene products are provided to our team members to ensure a smooth and safe process of roadside assistance.
5. All Sydney Tow Truck’ customer policy is inclusive of making the use of masks certain in case of travelling alongside the driver in one tow truck.
6. Our team members make it certain to maintain an adequate distance of 1.5m when we reach out to you.
7. Our unnecessary staff is working from home, such as dispatching and accounts team. Our drivers are too working from home and only come to yard for scheduled work.
8. If staff comes to yard, minimum number of staff is called. Tasks are scheduled in a way that they maintain the number of employees at one place to avoid cramming.
9. Committed to eliminating human interaction as much as we can, such as sending electronic invoices replacing hard copies and bank transfers instead of exchanging currency. Also, we encourage customers to find separate conveyance per their convenience to maintain possible distance.
Precautionary measures against Covid-19
Amidst the perilous global pandemic, one can safeguard oneself only with defensive measures due to the absence of an actual cure. The rising perplexity in fighting the epidemic has added to the number of casualties’ minute by minute. Each day seems to bring unfortunate news a lot worse than a day before. However, recognizing the commonalities, it has brought each one of us together as in to aid the elimination of the increasing danger associated with the spread of the virus.
So, what role can you play to protect your loved ones?
When being exposed to surroundings, make certain use of masks and anti-bacterial sanitizers along with other medicinal care in the case of having been diagnosed with flu or fever beforehand.
Obviate the mandatory physical gestures including handshakes and similar physical contact.
Prevent attending to crammed gatherings of more than 3 or 4 persons accommodated at lesser space.
Ostracize a healthy individual from the personal space of a diseased being, be it common flu or mere symptoms of covid-19.
Using public transport and coming in contact with public properties, do not let your hands touch your face, nose or ear openings. It may provide a pathway to the germs inside your body.
Unless much needed to, try staying indoors in order to prevent the risk of experiencing either of the symptoms associated with the covid-19.
Make plenty use of the holidays by educating your children regarding the national emergency instead of visiting recreational spots.
Whilst sneezing or coughing, use a napkin or tissue to cover your mouth. Let not passersby be adversely affected.